Friday, March 6, 2009

I think I'm done...

There's really no point in me blogging anymore, nothing is happening, and to be honest, I'm pretty tired of it. So, for now, I say goodbye to you guys.

"Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know. If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go. Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon. Where everyone you know, never leaves too soon..."

Peace.

13 comment(s):

Ali said...

Im sad now. :( YOu're like the best. Oh sad day. :(

PhilO♥ said...

Aww
No ways vic!
Not fair!
I'm sooo sad :( :(
Come back !!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, ya, it's sad.

Sakhi. said...

not fair...not at all.....come back!!

Anonymous said...

come back plz :((

Mac said...

well its all good. Have fun with life and stuff. Hope you come back. Sorry I haven't talk to ya in a while. Long story. Very long story.

Linda Lu said...

awww...
I even though you've said your goodbye, I still hope that you post an entry every now and then.

PhilO♥ said...

Hey! you're coming back!! pls !!!!! :( :( :( :(

Unknown said...

WHAT!!
I GO AND THEN I COME BACK AND YOU ARE GONE!!
NOOOOOO!
please come back, i always looked forward to seeing what you have to say, and your comments meant alot to me!
please X

Unknown said...

Do you still read this blog, i know i have already left a comment. but i wish you would come back. i need your empathy sometimes. pleaseeee.

Mac said...

o can i get ur email?

*Sitting by a tree* said...

And....look you started another blog.

dranz3r said...

ummmmmm.....u there???

cuz i read your blog and you write pretty well and you should come back...!!