Friday, March 6, 2009

I think I'm done...

There's really no point in me blogging anymore, nothing is happening, and to be honest, I'm pretty tired of it. So, for now, I say goodbye to you guys.

"Don't tell me if I'm dying, cause I don't wanna know. If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go. Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon. Where everyone you know, never leaves too soon..."

Peace.

14 comment(s):

Ali said...

Im sad now. :( YOu're like the best. Oh sad day. :(

Cursed♪♫ said...

Aww
No ways vic!
Not fair!
I'm sooo sad :( :(
Come back !!!!

Jaky M. said...

oh, ya, it's sad.

•bLue-eyed sOuL• said...

not fair...not at all.....come back!!

ucandepik said...

come back plz :((

James said...

well its all good. Have fun with life and stuff. Hope you come back. Sorry I haven't talk to ya in a while. Long story. Very long story.

Lilith said...

awww...
I even though you've said your goodbye, I still hope that you post an entry every now and then.

Cursed♪♫ said...

Hey! you're coming back!! pls !!!!! :( :( :( :(

grey~eyes said...

WHAT!!
I GO AND THEN I COME BACK AND YOU ARE GONE!!
NOOOOOO!
please come back, i always looked forward to seeing what you have to say, and your comments meant alot to me!
please X

grey~eyes said...

Do you still read this blog, i know i have already left a comment. but i wish you would come back. i need your empathy sometimes. pleaseeee.

James said...

o can i get ur email?

Book Worm said...

And....look you started another blog.

b!ack-dranz3r said...

ummmmmm.....u there???

cuz i read your blog and you write pretty well and you should come back...!!

Anonymous said...

Good day


Safety is always Mansour Engineering highest design goal. Layout, materials, systems and processes are selected or specified to meet or exceed code compliance.

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca