Friday, January 30, 2009

The Blogs I love:


I have been given the 'I Love Your Blog' award by Jaky. Thank You! :)

Here are the blogs I love:

and Jaky

~Victoria. :)

9 comment(s):

Ali said...

Aww!! Thanks Victoria!!! You're the best! :D

Unknown said...

i asked jaky if he has a lost puppy.

and i found a link that will let you download the ep for free.

let me find it...

krl

Ali said...

sorry to ask again, but should i delete your blog from my blog list?

Ali said...

i mean the "This Is How I Disappear" blog?

Unknown said...

click the link and follow the instructions. i have gave you the links for both the thom yorke albums, radiohead albums (that you havent got) and jonny greenwood album. you will need winrar or winzip to unzip and unrar these files once downloaded. then open in itunes and voila. you owe me :)

spitting feathers ep-
http://megadownload.net/search/spitting%20feathers/all.html

the eraser remixed-
http://www.mediafire.com/?wdjnmmn1wmm

bodysong (jonny)-mediafire.com/download.php?jyceig0lxc2

pablo honey-www.megaupload.com/?d=w836aw08

the bends- www.megaupload.com/?d=un29qmix

amnesiac -
www.megaupload.com/?d=9l01c16i

hail to the thief -
www.megaupload.com/?d=s2cjpzbg

if there is any other album by any artist that you want, just ask me and ill get you the link.

krl

Unknown said...

gee-mail?

Anonymous said...

Hey karl, are you people talking about some tv episodes? jus tell me please/

stupid ramblings of mine said...

Hey! thanks alot! :) Im very honoured:D

Sakhi. said...

thnx!a lot!