Friday, January 30, 2009

Reverance.


I wrote this last night:

You're so far away,
where did you go?
I'm disappearing,
I have never felt this low.

I'm falling far away,
somewhere far from here.
You didn't even notice,
this is what I've always feared.

I wanted to say goodbye,
but I was too afraid.
I let it get too far,
and there was nothing left to say.

But now I'm gone,
I've been gone for a long time.
and what I feared most had happened:
I can not call you mine.

And don't worry, this isn't all that true. :)

Peace.

~Victoria.

13 comment(s):

Unknown said...

SWEET JESUS. THAT IS A HECK OF A LOT OF BLOGS. damn. this person makes me look like a miniscule radiohead fan in comparison.

wowzers. she literally has the except same taste in music as thom does.

modeselektor
r.e.m.
arvo part
burial


etc etc

krl

Unknown said...

Told you; you owe me. Radiohead let anyone download in rainbows for free when it first came out. So Tyler is wrong.

But I still advise buying every album on disc. You do not wanna miss out on amnesiacs and httts great artwork.

Enjoy.

I'll post you the links to all the eps soon so you may have those too. And remember, if there's any album you want, just ask :)

Within reason. I do dislike downloading after all.

Krl

Unknown said...

wow, sorry i havnt commented in a while :)

i love the new look, i think its so pretty, and i love this poem too, its just really heartfelt, :)

byebye ;)

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
I'm in love with this poem of yours. It's great ! I can totally feel this poem of yours !
You're a great writer and i love this pik too :)
Take Care!

stupid ramblings of mine said...

lol well im glad its not all true.
It was really good though I liked it a lot!

Ali said...

Oh my Lord! that was an amazing poem Victoria! Holy shit! I'm blown away! I LOVED IT!

lone poet said...

i'm glad you wrote that last part, i was getting worried woman. if any of that is true you better talk. you ain't goin to ubh vikki, or else i'm goin with ya, we all know it couldnt hurt me. -becomes serious and gives a stern look- you better talk woman

lone poet said...

i'm glad you wrote that last part, i was getting worried woman. if any of that is true you better talk. you ain't goin to ubh vikki, or else i'm goin with ya, we all know it couldnt hurt me. -becomes serious and gives a stern look- you better talk woman

Unknown said...

ok. some albums you need.

radiohead eps (the ones you need. there are two pre-pablo honey ones called itch and drill but they are shit. like all pre-pablo honey stuff). megaupload is the best site to download from. when searching yourself, try your best to avoid rapidshare, only if you need to. -

my iron lung ep -

www.rapidshare.com/files/105655609/Radiohead_-_My_Iron_Lung__EP_.rar

airbag/how am i driving ep-

www.megaupload.com/?d=6uhcsqpp

i might be wrong: live recordings-

www.megaupload.com/?d=409femtu

2+2=5/comlag (where bluebirds fly is on this one) ep-

www.megaupload.com/?d=n6ro6sk6

in rainbows disc two-

www.megaupload.com/?d=005jd30r


thats all the radiohead. now some muse that you need (this is if you already have black holes, absolution, origin and showbiz);

hullabaloo (two discs)-
www.megaupload.com/?d=zgku3e0f

h.a.a.r.p. live (worth buying on cd because of live dvd that accompanies) -

www.rapidshare.com/files/145246830/Muse_HAARP.rar



and some other albums worth owning;

portishead-third
www.rapidshare.com/files/109866456/.Portishead_-_Third__2008_.rar

sigur ros - takk...
www.megaupload.com/?d=nk2swlm8

and... flaming lips - yoshimi battles the pink robots
www.megaupload.com/?d=osw408mm


i think there is enough there to satisfy you for some time....

krl

Unknown said...

yeah, i just dont know if ill be able to do it at school, im kinda one of those people that just blends into the background. Im gonna need a whole lot of confidence ;)

Sakhi. said...

lovely!!
but u kno wht!!
nowadys alL i wait for is some more goodbyes:)

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Glad you liked my poem :)

PhilO♥ said...

and ya, as per the title, i may keep "a frnd in the night" or else "reflections" lets c :)