Monday, January 26, 2009

I've Been Tagged.

photography Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been tagged by Juhi! :)

1. What is your occupation right now? : student
2. What color are your socks right now? : white
3. What are you listening to right now? : Boats and Birds by Gregory & the Hawk. Finally got it on my ipod last night! :D
4. What was the last thing that you ate? : a turkey sandwich
5. Can you drive a stick shift? : nope
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? : Taylor :)
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? : no duh, of course! :)
8. How old are you today? : 14
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? : lacrosse :)
10. What is your favorite drink? : Perrier! :D
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? : nope, probably never will, I love my hair color the way it is :)
12. Favorite food? : white chili! couldn't think of one, but thats we're having for dinner tonight :P
13. What is the last movie you saw? : I think bride wars, but I cant remember :P
14. Favorite day of the year? : idk, don't have one
15. How do you vent anger? : playing very loud music. and crying, I usually cry when I'm mad :(
16. What is your favorite season? : winter! I love cold snowy days (unfortunately that never happens here :(
17. Cherries or Blueberries? : blueberries
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? : of course, who wouldn't? :P
19. How many sibs do u have? : only child. I'm a loner :)
20. When was the last time you cried? : a week ago
21. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? : well, to who I'm sending this to is Taylor.
22. What did you do last night? : listened to my ipod
23. What are you most afraid of? : people touching the back of my neck. and spiders.
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? : cheese
25. Favorite dog breed? : lhasa apso
26. Favorite day of the week? : thursday
27. How many states have you lived in? : 5
28. Diamonds or pearls? : diamonds
29. What is your favorite flower? : orange roses. they're just different and unique-ish :)

Here's who i tag:

Taylor
Karl
James
Neon Duck
and Ali
That's all I can think of who hasn't already been tagged. :P

Now I'm gonna make a real post. :)

~to be continued..~

3 comment(s):

lone poet said...

i read this one but forgot to comment :P sry

lone poet said...

i feel so special!!!!!!1 u talked to me on the phone!!!!!!!!!!!

lone poet said...

and yes diamonds, no doubt, diamonds :P three is lucky!!!!!!!!!!!