Thursday, January 15, 2009

How It All Began.

photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Here's the first poem I wrote. It was for a project in english last year:

I looked out my window,
the sky turning black.
The frustration and anger
that made me hold back.

I wanted to tell him,
to tell him the truth.
I wanted to show him
how much he made me hurt.

I looked away, remembering the pain,
the blood boiling throughout my veins.
I took a walk to shake off the anger.
I didn't think I could take it any longer.

But then I saw him, his face in my head,
I'm thinking of all the fun we used to have.
I missed it all, but mostly him.
Without him, my world turned dim.

I plan on re-posting everything on here, meaning everything I wrote and posted on my last blog. So for awhile everything might seem extremely repetitive. Sorry. :P

Peace.

~Victoria.

5 comment(s):

stupid ramblings of mine said...

I like that poem! lol Keep em comin

PhilO♥ said...

Wow!
Great poem :)

Sakhi. said...

gr8 poem!!nice blog tooo!!i'm following ur new blog!!

Unknown said...

I guess you are.

Have you listened to that nine inch nails album yet?

Krlxxx

Neon Duck said...

Nice one. Random writing is really the only great parts of any given day.