Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fearless.

"This is not what I intended. I always swore to you I'd never fall apart. You always thought that I was stronger. I may have failed but I have loved you from the start." ~Secondhand Serenade.

All I want to do is to be there for you. To be with you. I just want to look into your eyes, and know that you love me like I love you. It's just too complicated; I can't do it. And apparently you can't either. But that's fine with me; it just shows me that you don't and never will care for me.

But what if you do? I will never know, and you might never know that I like you. Not that I care. Even though you are perfect to me, and I will never find anyone better than you. It's nearly impossible for anyone to make me feel the way you make me feel. You're irreplaceable. Perfect in every way. Not that I care about you, though.

i don't love you. so don't misunderstand what I'm trying to say.

But I like you way too much for me to ever let you go. But I don't care anymore. Even though I have this strong feeling that you like me. But it's only a feeling.

But I guess we will never know. You're too oblivious to all the things I've been trying to get you to understand. Which is something else I like about you.

Yes; I have always loved you. And yes; I have fallen apart. But it's not your fault. Just don't worry about me. Not that you ever have.

"It stinks when somebody likes you but you don't like them back."

I was just bored. So don't think I'm going into a menal breakdown over some guy. :) I have no school today, there's a severe weather alert. So I have nothing else to do. And I've been thinking a lot. I was surprised to be able to go to sleep last night (listening to Kid A did help, though. It's the only CD where I can actually concentrate on the music and not have my mind wander. :) But anywho, no school today, which was really stupid. And I really wanted to go to school today. Just gives me something to do so I'm not stuck at home. I can't even go anywhere; supposedly the roads are slippery. Pfft.

Peace.

~Victoria.

9 comment(s):

Ali said...

ARe you going to delete "this is how i disappear?" or are you going to keep it?

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Your most welcome. your blog deserved it ! :P
like ali asked, are u going to delete that other blog ??
btw, i love your post quotes and this post's pik is awesome !

Sakhi. said...

lovely quote......i like it!!

lone poet said...

hmmm... miss vikki, that was very deep, i like it in the most... uncomrehendable way. i don't quite understand it, but at the same time, i feel like i know EXACTLY what you're saying... its an odd feeling, in a good way i believe :P

Neon Duck said...

I don't have school either! w00000t! sorry I haven't been with it lately, but my computer crashed and so we had to get a new fancey pantsy one and it took us a while to get everything up and running so yeah. I'm going to write, and read and write and read and write and read allll day! WAHAHAH!

stupid ramblings of mine said...

and.. right back at you!

lone poet said...

you are vikki!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ali said...

Thanks Victoria!! :D

I didn't read Inkheart, but I really loved the movie.

Tristan said...

Hey i've been working on a story and i would like someone who doesn't really know me to read it. Would you mind?