Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beautiful Day

"Is this my final chance of getting you? On and on from the moment I wake, to the moment I sleep I'll be there by your side; just you try and stop me. I'll be waiting in line, just to see if you care." ~Coldplay.

Really really boring week so far. I haven't written anything in awhile. I have been working on something, but I haven't been able to get it perfect yet. Orchestra sucked. It wasn't even just me, it was everybody. And UIL's only in a week. No pressure, right? :P

I did practice today though, which I guess was kinda good.

A lot of people have asked me today if I was okay. Which was weird, because I am. I'm just really tired. How come no one asks me if I'm okay when I'm not?

:)

Peace.

6 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

ow, have a head ache, so, sorry, I didn't read full, but, the coldplay italic thought was nice.

Unknown said...

you americans use the word 'stalker' much much too often

i found someone today whos very like you. same taste of music too. just wait until i get her into radiohead.

krl

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
Lovely quote !! I love coldplay !! I'm sure you'll do well in your orchestra. :)
Take Care !!
N ya, i love your post picture. Where did you get it from?

Sakhi. said...

thnx 4 tht comment:)
the quote is awesome!!

Unknown said...

I get those weeks where not much seems to happen, they make me a bit sad, but then when something good happenes it will seem so much better in contrast, and then its all fab :)

hope all is well ;)
Gee

Unknown said...

Dont worry something will come soon :)
Till then do something random everyday, its fun, i love dancing to joy division ;)
Gee