Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You're All I Have.

"Do you know, that everyday's the first of the rest of your life."~Thriving Ivory

I hate that song so much, but I still love it...

Here are three more that I've written in the last few days:

The first one I wrote two days ago because I was very pissed off. It's a long story, which I really don't want to get into. Okay, it's not a long story, I just don't want to talk about it right now. It's not about him, but another guy I used to really like before I moved here:

I cannot believe you,
You’ve let me down.
I thought more from you;
Maybe I should drown.

You never cared,
I was never in you heart.
Moving was the best thing that could have happened;
I’m glad that we’re apart.

Maybe if we were closer,
That would have changed your mind.
But I’m not sure if we could have been anything;
I feel deaf and blind.

Maybe I should go,
Since that’s what you probably want.
I feel like I’m losing everything;
I wish we could have fought.

It might have made everything easier,
Maybe easier to let you go.
No one has ever made me feel this hurt before,
I really just want you to know.

There's one good thing that happened because I left;
I’ve found someone new.
He means so much more to me,
More then you ever could.

The next one I wrote during Geometry; I was extremely bored and already finished my homework. I was praying the whole time that he wasn't going to collect the homework from the night before, because I doodled all over it and that's where I wrote this (thankfully he didn't :)

You were someone I could trust;
Someone who was always there.
You didn’t change like everyone else did,
But if you did I wouldn’t care.

I already feel like you aren’t the same,
No matter what I do it’s not enough.
And no matter how much I cry,
I realize you’re not someone I could love.

I want you to be the one,
Who loves me with all of my faults.
Because you’re the only one who’s perfect to me,
You’re the only one I want.

I don’t care what everyone else thinks,
But apparently you do.
Which is what makes me think you’ve changed;
I know this isn’t the real you.


And the last one I wrote last night. It's not really about anything, nothing that's about me, anyway:

She looks at him like she doesn’t know him,
Like she’s embarrassed to be seen.
But is she really guilty?
Or did she just not want to create a scene?

The guilt is still there,
Along with the pain.
But she had to get away from him,
It was the only way to keep herself sane.

She broke his heart,
But she just wanted to feel loved.
She needed someone who understood her,
But the damage was too deep to be undone.

He really did love her,
But he knew what he said was fueled with hate.
He wanted to take everything back,
But he knew it was already too late.

He missed her so much,
And she knew she missed him.
But she wouldn’t be able to take it,
She knew their future together looked grim.

But as she passes him,
He doesn’t look up in spite.
She feels like he had hit her again;
Nothing can be said to make everything right.

You know what I really want to do right now? I want to go sit outside Barnes and Noble, and people watch. Creepy, right? But I just think it would be fun to just think up a story of someone who you've never met before, and only have seen, never talked to before. Then just write something; a poem, story. Kind of like the last one I wrote. But about a real person. That would be fun.

Peace.

6 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

so so touching and emotional.

Unknown said...

pessimist.

speaking of which, i told eden today that i liked her. she replied with a rather sorrowsome sorry.

hey... shes the one missing out...

joke

krl

PhilO♥ said...

wow!
Both the poems are lovely!
That quotes great too ! where do you find them from!
And how can i forget the lovely picture :)
You're a great write Vic!
Waiting for your next post :D

Sakhi. said...

wow!!they r awesome!!

Unknown said...

Wow, the last one is amazing (they all are(: ) i like how it tells a story, its really cool.
I like people watching, it amazes me to thinik that they all have lives and complex goings on, its like a libary of untold stories. Its cool ;)

Allison said...

wow your a good writer! I could never write poems even when we learned about them in school just the whole rymthing thing i can't do it :P so sorry krl :(