Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sleep Deprivation.

"Non, Anne prend son scooter!"

Yes, I know it's 5:30 in the morning. Yes, I know I should be asleep like normal people usually are at this time in the morning. But I feel like I could run a mile right now. Why? I have no fricken clue.

I had this creepy-weird dream, which I guess really pissed me off. So now I'm pissed off, and I can't sleep.

I thought coming here would help. Nope, not much. Then I went to Myspace. Yeah, not the best of ideas either. I was hoping someone would be on, then I realized, "Hey, it's 5 in the morning, shouldn't they be asleep?"

:(

Sorry, this is a weird post, I know. Especially the quote. That was a question from french, it means "No, Anne is taking her scooter!" or something like that. Now I can't remember what "pendre" means. It's too late to go to sleep now. :(

I'm fine, really, I am.

Oh, and one last thing: It said taurus' had a dreamy sexy voice. But isn't he a taurus?

Peace.

16 comment(s):

Sakhi. said...

hmm.....taurus....no idea!!nywyas hope u hav a sound sleep!!

Anonymous said...

oh, not at all Victoria! It's nice. but, sure it's late to sleep :d

Unknown said...

Hmm, i thought for ages that this one guy i liked had the best voice ever, but then on a long car journy with my friends we were messing aroung with the settings on her dads tomtom, and we found a very dreamy voice, and im sad to say i have never heard a dreamier voice.

Im not quite sure what the point of that story was, it isnt very interesting, just the first thing that popped into my head.

Who needs sleep anyway? I genrally re-live my day in my sleep. So, its a bit crazy for me ;)

Gee

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :D said...

you should run a mile. then you might be able 2 go 2 sleep.

or yu kno? what wud be better wuz if u just stayed up really late, then you cud sleep the rest of the time because u r soo tired.

or if that doesnt work, you could knock your self out.

but i dont reccomment that 2 much.

:D

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!
A few days back, i got up at 6. Dont know how! I never get up early :)
Lovely picture again !!
Dont know about Tarus. I'll have to check it out !
Take Care :)

Unknown said...

I think bitter sweet symphony is just one of those songs that you never get sick of. :) for me anyway. Yeah, is is being annoying at the moment and trying to make me ask him out, but im kinds one for tradition. He is funny :)

Gee

Unknown said...

i think michele is thinking of breaking it up already.

got to go. whose line is on...

Unknown said...

broke up with michele.

krl

Mac said...

Lol wow. Very interesting indeed. No problem with not getting sleep. Know how that goes.

Mac said...

Lol wow. Very interesting indeed. No problem with not getting sleep. Know how that goes.

Anonymous said...

i hate it when i can't sleep :(
sleeping is the best.

Unknown said...

gmail

Unknown said...

they are good photos.

umm... we didnt go. so i thought breaking up with her was the right thing.

krl

PhilO♥ said...

HeY! Where have u disappeared ???

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

its ok.

you know that girl that reminded me of you? i lent her every radiohead cd, rem cd, thom yorke cd and flaming lips cd i have. she loves my taste in music.

and strangely taylor reminds me of her eccentric friend.

interesting...

the ironic thing is she is annoyed that she loves my music, yet i dont like hers.

the comparison is UNBELIEVABLE!

krl