Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Only A Dream?

"This time I wonder what it feels like to find the one in this life; the one we all dream of. But dreams just aren't enough."~Nickelback

We were in world geography, the only class from last semester that I actually miss. We were talking to our friend, the one who always calls him gay. Then she left with our other friend; she just got up and left, kind of like it was planned, leaving just the two of us together with only a few other people in the room around us, but they weren't paying any attention to us. We stood up, I don't remember why, and we were just looking at each other. Then we were talking. I don't remember about what, but I do remember we were both smiling. He almost looked like he was thinking about something, like he had something on his mind. Then he leaned down. And we kissed. It was a very long one at that. Then we just looked at each other. That was the most vivid dream that I have ever had. ever.

I've been having flashbacks-first of the time in orchestra last year that I described in my last post. Now this, of the dream I had a few months ago. Which I know I posted about on my other blog, but I just thought it would only be right if I posted it on here too. I felt like I had to, I don't know why. I don't know what happened, but I just all of a sudden remembered more of it, and more details. And this is easily the best dream I had ever had; it was like I could feel him there, like it wasn't a dream, but actually happening. But it was only a dream, I do know that. Unfortunately. (;

Peace.

~Victoria.

9 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

You found someone you love in your dreams at least. Many few people dream about their close experiences. While, I am sure you will be fine with more of it.

Unknown said...

i too would be very pleased. phil (bald guy) is still very attractive. ive watched him play guitar and sing too.

krl

lone poet said...

aww, i guess those would be considered good flashbacks huh?

Sakhi. said...

lol.....hope ur dreams come true soon....

Unknown said...

Aww, for a moment i thought that was actually true, and then i saw it was a dream and i was like. oh.
You saund like you have such vivd dreams, the most vivid i have ever had was one where a giant tyranosaurus was trying to eat my primary school.
Im a pretty odd cookie. ;)

Hope you have a good day! :D

lone poet said...

yeah, just keep telling urself its annoying, remember what i told you? list everything you hate about him, to bad you know the 2nd part :P

ChipotleChick said...

Maybe it was intuition, sorta like a premonition, but not quite as concrete. it was more like a strong feeling, not quite a premoniotion, but more than just wishful thinking.

what i'm trying to say is, maybe you're dream will come true, just in a way different from the literal way you dreamt it.

get it?

cause i don't.

lone poet said...

hahaha, its very true

lone poet said...

9 is lucky, 8 is unlucky