Monday, February 23, 2009

Irritation.

"Cause you're my true love, my whole heart, please don't throw that away. I'm here for you. Please don't walk away, please tell me you'll stay." ~The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Today:

WORST. DAY. EVER.

I really wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Yeah, it was that bad.

I'm pissed off, confused, hurt, angry, mad, sad, and sick. Of course I'm sick before pre-UIL, everything goes wrong when we're about to go to a competition. I felt like I was going to throw up during orchestra today so I couldn't really concentrate, I was too busy trying not to honk all over the orchestra room.

I hate him right now, after this weekend my whole view on him went into the crapper. Now I like this other guy. I want a guy who has his looks but the other guy's personality. Shit.

You're probably wondering what went wrong. He's just become a(n) [insert bad word here]. I don't even know what happened to him. I miss the guy that I first met when I came here.

I love you. I miss you. You're the only person I want, ever will want. I want you back.

Agitation.

~Victoria.

9 comment(s):

Kastina said...

Oooh! My heart just broke...I was just reading blogs..la lal lalalala...and yours made me upset! Its okay though...I know how you feel...here is one of my favorite websites with millions of inspirational quotes.

http://www.motivational-inspirational-corner.com/motivational_inspirational_quotes.html

scroll near the bottom to the drop down categories.

Unknown said...

oh. well then

umm... she looks a bit like you. very innocent looking. big brown eyes.

found out today from her eccentric friend that she is obsessed with me. and that she fancies the absolute shit out of me. and i just want to stay as friends.

im screwed.

krl

Sakhi. said...

ooooh!!don't worry.it will all b gud once again...i hav had the same xperiance...lol....
my blog...
http://scripted4soul.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow, guys really screw things up dont they. Things will get better, dont worry, i know it feels shit, and like you want to just cry for ages. but just wait it out, and have a laugh with friends, and it will work out.
Listen to some uplifting music too. I recomend Eskimo my damien rice, it has helped me through these kind of situations.
Gee

Unknown said...

i have. she denies ever liking me. typical. sounds like something youd do, out of embarrassment.

krl

Unknown said...

thanks for the advice, just checking out the song now...

Ooh, i like it, Thom Yorke is indeed a genious. I love his voice, it is different but really good.

Gee

Allison said...

I hate when that happens. You think you know someone then bam! they are totally someone else and then your just like what do i do now....

Unknown said...

she also hates being touched on the shoulder or hair because it gives her creeps and shivers.

shes your twin.

krl

PhilO♥ said...

Hey Hey !!!
Chill girl !
Everything will be fine!
Everybody has a bad time!
It's kinda the same with me!!
Dont worry!!! Everything will be fine!! Just try to distract yourself! Okay? Please Take Care !!
Also, lovely quote! :D
**HugZz**