Monday, February 9, 2009

Forgetful.

"So I'll be waiting for the real thing; I'll know it by the feeling: the moment when we're meeting will play out like a scene straight off the silver screen. So I'll be holdin' my own breath, right up to the end, until that moment when I find the one that I'll spend forever with." ~Nickelback

Do you remember that one day in orchestra last year, when we played together? Finally, I was able to hear you play, since you never let me. You never let anyone hear you play. You're so much better than you think you are, just to let you know. You should play with more confidence, you could easily be in the first chair, if you really wanted to. Maybe bringing your instrument home more often might help. It's just a thought.

But we played it each time faster and faster, pushing ourselves to play it as fast as possible, since we both knew we could play it so much faster, much faster than how we played it during orchestra. And we both knew that both of us wanted it faster. We just knew.

But I'll always remember how you were smiling, which was really the only time when it was just us together that you smiled. We had fun, I'll always remember that. Even you. You didn't talk to anyone else, just me. You didn't turn around, say "Hey." to the cellos like you usually do. It was just us. Which was a nice change, even though there were a whole bunch of other people around us. And it really did feel amazing to play next to you, I don't think you know that. You might never know.

Why can't we push our relationship together like that? Push it to see how far it could go? I feel like I need to know. What's really the point of being together if we can't really be together? There is no point. I need you. End of conversation.

It could either completely fall apart, or it could come together, just like our parts did that one day last year.

We should increase the tempo. Do you even remember that day? Probably not. Maybe you do. But I won't ever find out if you do, will I? Just like you might never know how much that meant to me.

Let's both just live in denial, and care about what other people would think of us being together. So what if we're in different "social groups"? That shouldn't matter. If you truly care about a person, then nothing should get in the way of you two being together.

5 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Right! If you are in love, customs or society should be ignored. While, being faith is one of the virtue that will keep you stand tall even at the society.

Unknown said...

bahahaha

PhilO♥ said...

Wow!
Just Wow !
I totally love your post n i love that picture !!
**Claps For U**
Take Care!

Sakhi. said...

lol....u kno wht?!
eveni hav....had....mayb still hav a crush on someone frm my music class....same pinch:)

Mac said...

It shouldn't matter but sometimes for those superficial people, it does. Just stay strong with everything that is going on and remember you have tons of support.