Friday, February 6, 2009

Descending.

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take. When people run in circles it's a very, very mad world." ~Gary Jules, Mad World.

I just wanted to start out with this: I do not like the cute guy that I saw yesterday. Not even as a crush. Just to clear that up for y'all. I just think he's incredibly hot, but that's basically it. I'm not even sure if we could even carry out a conversation for that long, I've never really talked to him much. And I could never like him even close enough to the other guy. It's just impossible.

Today was another great day. Absolutely amazing.

I haven't written anything in awhile. I hope to write something great this weekend.

Peace.

~Victoria.

11 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Something that touches the soul may be?

Mac said...

You got me all worked up over nothing! ;) something will happen. Something always does.

Unknown said...

30 points.

today i bought some extremely rare and cool stuff with all my birthday money.

1. atari t-shirt as i love atari

2. awesome pencilcase, made from zips

3. zaireeka by flaming lips. the most expensive album ever bought ever (50 dollars) but it comes with four discs that all must be played at the same time on four different cd players. almost impossible to work. but, when you do get it working, it sounds fricking sweet.

4. nine inch nails - ghosts i-iv
some seriously good industrial music.


everyone seems to know about me liking eden. i apparently made it really obvious and i looked real 'cosy' while near her.

krl
krl

Sakhi. said...

thnx a lot!!
lol....not a crush....alrite!!
btw nice quote!!

Unknown said...

Oh good, i thought something bad had happened.
Good to know about the great days ;),its nice when everything just seems to be going good ;)

lone poet said...

i might have to put dolly down by monday...

lone poet said...

its fine, i cried about an hour, but i'm better, or, at least, i'm not crying anymore, so thats an acomplishment

lone poet said...

i know, but i'll be ok. just takes time

PhilO♥ said...

Hey!
Lol!!
A cute guy + hot ! :) hehe !
Glad to know that you had a great day ! :)
tc

Unknown said...

I know! i love that song too, my dad played me the dre staits version, and its good, but i just love brandon flowers voice!
I usualy prefer originals too, but i think some covers are good. Jeez, i love the killers....

Ali said...

Thanks for the comment Victoria!! THANKS!! :D